Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Luck of the.....Polish/German?

This is a totally random thought in early observance of St. Patty's Day. While sitting at work this morning, a wave of luck came over me that I hadn't fully understood until today. In fact, I am so lucky right now I can't even believe it! Two reasons:

1. I have received a full tuition scholarship to pursue a Masters Degree of my choice
2. I can sit at work and do my school work so that I don't have to work on it at home

So in summary, I am getting a free Master's level education, and getting paid to complete the required work! People would kill for this opportunity, so I am making a vow to never take this for granted. Work is slow for me right now, so things will change in the summer. But until they do.....I'm in luck!

2 comments:

  1. how did you get a full scholarship! awesome though, congrats! i had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applied for it (through Kylie's urging) and was one of the lucky ones to receive it. It is specifically for Librarianship, my first step into the public school system I hope!

    ReplyDelete