Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Down by the River









I have been meaning to post these pictures-just kept forgetting to do it at home. We feed the birds all the time (me, my mom, and Gabe), and I finally remembered to bring my camera this past weekend. Of course the birds were not cooperating this day, and only a few turtles were sticking their heads out of the water. Still, I got a few good shots of Gabe being his typical silly self. He is becoming quite the poser. He really gets into this-it is so cute. Except today he was holding the cereal my mom brougt and eating more than he was feeding the birds. Mybe next time I can catch some more action. We are so lucky to have this awesome boardwalk at our disposal!

1 comment:

  1. he is getting so big. and i agree, he looks like a little ham!

    i wish we had a boardwalk here. ah, to be in washington again...

    ReplyDelete