Monday, March 16, 2009

AUSTRALIA

This movie was AWESOME!!!! I am so glad we picked this movie yesterday to watch (We almost got Rachel Getting Married, which I also want to see). I was curious if it would live up to the hype (Oprah's hype, anyway), and it totally did! It was mesmerizing, enchanting, mysterious, dreamy, all those good qualities you want in an old-fashioned romance. Those two are amazing together, and you literally couldn't take your eyes of of them for a second. But, have the Kleenex ready! I cried my eyes out for the last 45 minutes of the movie. The kind where you are still crying after the movie is over. And it's not that it's overly sad, just hits you in the emotional gut. I definitely want to add this to our movie collection!

3 comments:

  1. Love a good sad movie. I will definitely have to see it. I thought the previews looked good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sad, but a different kind of sad...more like happy sad

    ReplyDelete