Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Job or no Job? That is the Question

Bev Purdue is announcing her attempts at handling the state budget today, right? In anticipation of this momentous event, our office is buzzing about all the typical rumors probably circling every office building in America for the past 6 months or so. What or who will be cut? When will we find out? What does this mean for us? etc. It seems everyone has his or her own idea about the fate of our state, but no one is speaking the truth. Yet, anyway. I want someone to sit me down and tell me when my time is up. I know it has to be coming (my project has ended for crying out loud), but the when part is making me sick to my stomach. I thought it was safe to assume we would all be ok through the end of the fiscal year (June30), but now I am not so sure. Some of us are on borrowed time, and I wish we could find out who sooner than later. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment