Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Results


How cute is this cartoon? Anyway, still feeling like a huge balloon, I stayed true to my word and stepped on the scale this morning. Not too bad-188.4. I was still hoping for better results, but since this is probably the worst week of the month to weigh, I will take what I can get. So now since I bought this new digital scale (it keeps track of weight for up to 5 individual people) I have lost 6 pounds. I would say that is in about 5 weeks. Since I started blogging about it, I have lost 3 pounds. To make things clear, I am counting my initial weight with the new scale at 194.4 pounds. So 6 pounds total loss so far. I will be anxious to check next Friday, because I know the results will be so much better. Also, for extra incentive I am allowing myself prizes for every 5 pounds lost. For the first 5 I bought myself some new makeup. I am not sure what to do for the next 5...I have 4 more pounds to figure it out, though. I am thinking I will probably need some new shoes by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment