Monday, February 16, 2009

And the Results are in......

It is good news to report today! My current weight today is 189.2 for a weight loss of 2.2 lbs since last Monday! I was so glad to see these results because I was extra careful this past week. It feels good when the numbers reflect your hard work. And this even includes a Valentines splurge at Chilis on Sat. ! I walked 5 times this past week as opposed to 4, so maybe this helped with the numbers. Either way, I am so excited especially since I go to the Dr. tomorrow. I wanted to be in the 180 range instead of the 190's. If I remember correctly, at my last years appt. I weighed an even 200. Anyway, I am slowly getting there!

I remember reading this quote a long time ago, and it helps to keep me on track when I am about to make a bad eating decision. "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" So true!!!!

3 comments:

  1. we thought about going to chili's saturday night... but i made the mistake of printing their nutritional guide. i printed it because i wanted to see what to get for kendal... in particular the sodium content of their kid choices. but, in doing so, i noticed the fat, calorie, and sodium content of the adult choices! you're lucky you lost 2 pounds!!!

    here lately whats been working for me is just not having any food to eat. really. nothing. our pantry is bare, save for a few veggies, beans, and some pasta, some stove top, and oatmeal. (all things i don't like, or not just plain.)

    its a wonder kendal gets to eat every night. it is also a wonder that nathaniel gets to eat every night. i have no idea what he eats, cause besides grilled cheese for k, i never cook.

    and i never eat. unless i go out somewhere to get it. and that may only be 1 meal a day (if that!)

    so, why am i not skinny?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps i like you comic.
    i have a magnet on my fridge that is a fat cat. it says "i'm in shape. round is a shape."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you hungry? What is really working for me is the not eating after dinner. I used to snack all night, but now after dinner-that's it. I might make some fat free (yuck) hot chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth, or work on some sort of project to keep me out of the kitchen. Last night I reorganized my closet!

    ReplyDelete