Friday, February 13, 2009

Facebook Finatic


I could strangle my sister-in-law for getting me hooked on Facebook! I am totally addicted already! It is amazing the people that start coming out of the wood-works-people you even forgot about. But it is a great way to re-connect, and I am really enjoying seeing pictures of my old friends and their new families. What I really love is how everyone is friends with everyone-not quite the way it was in high school! But we are in our 30's now (well, some of us!) and I am glad to see that people have grown up and old grudges no longer exist. Sometimes when I check out an old friend's page, I am amazed to see some of the people under their friend list. I'm like, what? You guys hated each other in high school! Funny stuff.

Prime example of my addiction. I got to work at 8, checked e-mails and all that good stuff, then got ready to start my data entry. All of a sudden I remembered to check my Facebook page to see if there were any new editions. 2 hours later, I am starting to work. But then I remember I need to do a new blog for the day. Now it is 11, and I have one hour until lunch. what should I do with that hour?? Just kidding, of course I am going to do work, but I know I will be back on FB sometime this afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. lol
    after a while, facebook will loose its newness. you'll be able to not spend 7 hours a day there... you'll spend more like 4 hours instead :)

    ReplyDelete