Monday, February 23, 2009

Results again...

It is that time again. I was scared to step on the scale this morning because I just wasn't feeling thin. Water weight, big dinner last night, etc. So I was sort of happy to see I still lost this week, but not much. Today's weight is 189.0, a .2 loss from last week. I am going to try again Friday when I think I will have lost some of this puffiness and water retention. But I remember this from weight watchers. Some weeks are great, some not so great, and any loss is a loss. I wish I had my old weight chart to look back on and see how the weight loss fluctuated. Anyway, I was hoping for better results, but I will take this small loss. Check back for Friday results-

3 comments:

  1. maybe you should pick a day besides monday for weigh-in... like wednesday or thursday... halfway through the week! thats enough time for you to purge on water while you're at work so you can drop that water weight from the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did pretty good considering the dinner we had. Hang in there. It will come off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did pretty well considering the dinner we had. Hang in there! It will come off.

    ReplyDelete