Thursday, February 26, 2009

Perfect Healthy Snack

This is my best healthy snack discovery yet! We have these at work among our healthy eating snacks at the switchboard (a program put on by one of our health conscious employees), so I bought one for the first time yesterday. Wow! It is so flavorful. You can't totally tell from the picture, but that dark brown top layer is exactly like the filling in the Little Debbie Pumpkin Smiley faces they have during the fall season. Then on top of that is a layer of chopped pecans. Yum. The majority is the regular kashi type granola which is equally as tasty. The nutritional info is perfect, too. Only 120 calories, 4 whopping grams of fiber, and 3 grams of fat. This would probably equal 2 Weight Watcher points. Great snack when you have a sweet tooth. I know we all struggle with our weight at some point, so I thought it would be fun to pass along a fun snack choice. I need to check out their other flavors.

On a similar note..
Tomorrow is another weigh in day. I think I am going to officially change the weigh ins to Friday. Analee was right; this way I can splurge on something over the weekend and still have time to make up for it during the week! check in the morning for results-dun, dun, dun...

3 comments:

  1. they sound good. i'll have to look for them next time i'm at the grocery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn said they have them at Walmart-couldn't find them at Food Lion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super target! they have them there!!!

    ReplyDelete