Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mr. Potato Head


One more blog today, because this picture is worth sharing! We got Gabe Mr. Potato head for Christmas this year. For some reason he was petrified of it, and would always tell us "back" (as in put it back). The one day he got brave and decided to see what it was all about. Now he LOVES it (typical toddler!). He normally plays with it at least 30 min every day. This particular Sat. he put on his glasses when I wasn't looking, and proceeded to keep them on for quite a while. I grabbed my camera and took this shot, but didn't even realize until I saw the picture that he put them on upside down! What a goofball. It is like I have always said since he was about 9 months old. He loves his accessories, and he loves to wear anything that makes him look silly.

1 comment: