Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday Thanks



I love this image! I know I am not the only woman with a closet organized not only by season, but by size as well. The only difference is my clothes are organized and labeled in tupperware bins on my closet floor. Here are some of the categories: Pre-baby spring/summer, Fat clothes spring/summer, pre-baby pants, and Fat clothes winter. I am dead serious. It is totally ridiculous. And I just remembered the maternity container in the attic!!!!

Anyway, on to the relevance of this picture.

1. I am thankful for my very slow, yet consistent weight loss this month. I am averaging about 1 lb. per week, and that was the plan from the start. I feel like I am still eating what I want, but I have completely cut out nighttime snacking, and I run close to 3 miles at least 3-4 times a week. This "diet" suits me just fine. Of course if I really wanted to kick it up a notch I could, but then it starts to feel more like work and I will lose interest.

2. I have my last post op appt. with my plastic surgeon this afternoon, and then I am officially done with those appointments! Everyday I am thankful for my breast reduction, and I still can't believe I actually got approved and went through with it!

3. Since I will be in Greenville, I am going shopping at Kohl's with $20 Kohl's cash and a 15% coupon! Time for some new shoes!

4. We finished painting the bedroom last night. This included 2 coats of primer (dark blue walls), 2 coats of paint, trim, windows and doors!

5. Chili's for dinner

6. My new personalized name stamp should be in the mail today

7. No cooking or cleaning tonight!

8. Grandma is babysitting for Gabe, and they will have so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. what is your new color? i remember when you painted it navy! (HECK, I REMEMBER WHEN YOU PULLED UP YOUR CARPET!) oh sorry bout those caps.

    seems like yesterday you moved in that house. it is still "new" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We painted it a very neutral grayish tan. For some reason our bedroom is exceptionally dusty and that blue was terrible for showing dust. It is so bright and airy!!!! I will post pics as soon as we finish all the details.

    ReplyDelete