Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Thanks

1. I FINALLY finished a paper I have been struggling with all week-due tomorrow
2. I had $10 worth of coupons to use at CVS to get some new makeup!
3. Just found out John and his family are coming to visit in May
4. Stampin Up! party tonight!!!!
5. Utility bill was about $100 less than I feared it would be this month
6. Leftover stuffed shells for lunch today
7. Static guard spray (I had an episode this morning with the turtleneck sweater I am wearing today)

It really is the little things that make your day bright!

2 comments:

  1. lol static guard. i think i have about 10 bottles stashed all over. nothing is worse than static. except maybe heat rash.

    our utility bill was only $10 more than last year, same month. guess i am happy with that. i've been trying to be diligent with the lights and heat - and considering i know rates have gone up, that is ok with me. february and march are our high months. even higher than august!

    i can't wait until tonight! i wonder what i'm forgetting. i have a bunch of random stuff for everyone to do. you guys can share techniques later!

    congrats on finishing the paper most of all - i can't imagine being in school again! you are my hero! child, job, husband, home, and school - wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment about being your hero! Sometimes I don't know how I do it either, except that I am desperatley trying to get out of my current job and another degree is what it is going to take. Gary makes it easy for me, as does a slow winter season at work. Can't wait till tonight, too! Only 3 more hours!

    ReplyDelete