Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New technique



I found this flower technique in one of my mom's card books and fell in love with the "messy" look of it. I don't normally like rough edges and the "crumpled" look, but I love this flower. Allison searched it online for me and sent me to a blog that explained the whole process. I have included that blog under my cool links as a fun site to explore to get new ideas (Little Birdie Secrets). Anyway, here is my first card with the "origami" technique, as Gary calls it. I LOVE IT! I kept the card simple, but I am anxious to try it out with more paper, colors, embellishments, etc. Check out this blog if you are interested in learning how to make it!

1 comment:

  1. very pretty! you can also make a flower by folding paper and making it into a circle. if i remember, i'll bring some paper and a button to show you.

    ReplyDelete