Monday, February 22, 2010

STRESSED OUT!


I am swamped with an unbelievable amount of school work this week, so the blogs will be few and far between. This morning I had a doctor appt. and was pleased with my official weight of 176.2-with clothes on! Yes!!! At 175 I am allowing myself a pedicure or after I run the two 5ks next month, whichever comes first.

Also, I am busy working on a friend's baby announcements, so I will post pictures of those as soon as I finish them. They have to be in NJ by March 7th, so they should be done this week. They are ADORABLE!!!

2 comments:

  1. girl, you'll be below 175 next week.
    good luck with your school work. hope "work work" is easy so you can get it done there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what happened! I was right on schedule with all three classes, but all of a sudden everything is due March 5th, and there are so many things I have yet to start! My library blog for one. At least my teachers are allowing us to follow spring break, even though we are online. So, I will sort of get a break in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete