Friday, February 5, 2010

New Recipe


Does anyone need a yummy, fattening, Italian casserole recipe for a cold, rainy weekend? A co-worker gave me this recipe to try, telling me if you're a fan of sausage, you will LOVE this. I am going to make it Saturday, so I will let you know how it goes. It sounds easy enough, and I was told it makes a LARGE casserole-perfect to eat the whole weekend.

Here goes:

MOSTACCIOLI (I had to Google the pasta type to see what it was)

1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 lb. Johnsonville Italian sausage (hot)
2 jars favorite spaghetti sauce
2 Cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
1 box mostaccioli pasta cooked and drained (I think I am going to try bowtie pasta instead)

Brown and drain ground beef and sausage. Add sauce and heat through. Mix with cooked pasta. Pour into greased casserole dish and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake at 325 for 30-45 min.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i liked sausage, sounds like something nathaniel would love!

    ReplyDelete