Monday, February 1, 2010

Movie night


Monday night is typically movie night at our house, but we are without a Netflix movie this week. I guess we watched last month's too fast. Anyway, this review is about the Solist, which we watched last Monday. This is just my opinion. It was AWFUL!!!!! I was so disappointed, since I knew it got great reviews. It was so bad we managed to watch it about 3/4 the way through, but then finally had to turn it off. I don't know what I didn't like, specifically, it was just so blaaahhhhhhh. And that is really surprising given the cast! Anyway, I won't bore you with the details, or lack thereof, but I would be interested to see if anyone out there has seen it and liked it. The worst part is I have been anxiously waiting for this movie to come in the mail for about two months now! I think this has been two major busts in a row now. Last movie we had to stop halfway through was New in Town-worse than the Soloist. I think Gary will be making the Netflix choices for the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment