Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Team Jacob

I remember the first time I saw the preview for this movie, and I remember thinking how corny a teen vampire movie would be. I didn't even realize at the time that the movie was based on the series of books by Stephanie Meyer. Fast forward a few years and now I am one of those "Twilight moms" they joke about! This is all thanks to Allison. She lent me the first book in the series, Twilight, and immediately I was hooked! I became involved in Bella and Edward's life and couldn't wait to find out more. The second book came and went, and just yesterday I finished Eclipse. AWESOME!!!! This has been my favorite so far. So many shocking developments, and after reading it I am totally team Jacob!!!!!!! I will start the final book, Breaking Dawn, tomorrow and can't wait to see what's in store for Bella, Edward, and Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment