Friday, July 31, 2009

Great Day :)

Today is one of those feel good days when everything seems to be falling in place. It has been a while since I have had one of these days! It started last night when I was trying on some old clothes to see if I had lost enough weight to fit into them yet. Well, 1 pair of Old Navy capris I bought before Gabe was born and another pair of Old Navy khakis I wore only once before Gabe actually fit me once again...a little snuggly, but still fit!!!!!!!!!! I felt like I had a brand new wardrobe! For the longest time I have only been wearing two pairs of pants, and one pair of shorts. Now I can actually make some more interesting outfits!

Plus they double as capris or pants. The outfit options are endless now! Anyway, knowing that I could fit into these pants meant that the weight must finally be coming off. So today I am happy to report a weight of 177.4-my 30th birthday goal weight a week early! I am changing that weight goal to 175 for next Saturday. That might be a little ambitious, but I have a feeling I have finally moved past my weight hurdles. We'll see.

As of today, I have officially completed all of my summer school work with final grades of 98 and 99 for my two classes! I now have 24 days to relax until fall semester starts. So exciting! Also, it is payday, so that always makes for a good day. I am going to try and enjoy this good fortune for the day because I know all to well it can change at the drop of a dime. I am just happy I can appreciate these little occurrences that make life so enjoyable. Who knew pants fitting and a 2 pound weight loss could make me feel on top of the world!

2 comments:

  1. i am SO happy for you. and, thanks for the card and coupons! not only were you having a good day, you and allison were so kind as to 'share the wealth'! (i'm assuming allison is having good days too...)

    now if only i could loose some weight too. maybe when it cools off. really. i will try then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I know how hard you've worked. Nothing better than having a whole new group of things to wear. Keep up the good work. You really can see a difference and you look great.

    ReplyDelete