Sunday, August 9, 2009

And the Winners Are......





Ciara Schmidt and Randy Sloup!

This 80's birthday party turned out to be so much more than I ever expected. I think everyone had a blast swimming and eating and listening to some awesome music. The pictures came out so good, and I have all of those posted in my Shutterfly share site. Check them out! Ciara and Randy made an exceptional effort to dress the part, so of course they had to receive top honors!I have to admit I was sad to see the night come to an end! Thanks to everyone for an amazing and unforgetable birthday! Maybe I will start a pool party tradition??????

2 comments:

  1. you win the prize for coolest shoes though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with people, pizza and a pool. This would be a great new tradition and every year you could change the theme. It really was a lot of fun and what a great way to celebrate turning 30!!

    LOVED THE FLIPS OFF THE DIVING BOARD!!!!

    ReplyDelete