Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Did It!

One challenge down, one to go. Tonight I ran the full 3.2 miles, with a surprising sprint for the final stretch home! I was feeling so good, so light on my feet tonight. I am so proud of myself for finishing this personal goal, but I still have one more ahead of me tomorrow. I am going to try for the third lap at the graveyard, which will actually be 3.6 miles. Jill hooked me up with an awesome early birthday present, so thanks to her and her Amazon gift card, I have some new music on my mp3 player to get me over that last hill. I know I can do this, regardless of how I am feeling in the morning. Wish me luck! This is my last attempt before the big 3-0!

2 comments:

  1. well today would be the day to do it, before it is 99+ degrees tomorrow!!!

    i know you can do it. i swear, if you can run 1 mile, you can run 2. and if you can run 2, you can run 4...

    ReplyDelete