Thursday, October 8, 2009

Remember Me????







I know it will probably take everyone a long time to even realize I have written a new entry. I actually have a free night (no homeowrk!), so I thought I would post some pictures and news. First and foremost, here are pictures of my very first stamping crafts! They were soooo much fun to make, and I think they came out really cute! I'm sure Gabe's class will love them. I have already started my Christmas gift tags, so now I will just wait for my Stampin Up! stamps to make my cards and other fun stuff. I will be so glad when school is over this semester so I can really spend some time making some cute gifts. What a fun hobby!

2 comments:

  1. Love the tags! They are so cute. Wait til you have more time to work on this craft. You will go crazy and be so proud of all the things that you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if the office gals thanked you and Allison (but I'd imagine they did) for organizing the party/workshop yesterday; I enjoyed it, as I'm sure the rest of the attendees did!

    ReplyDelete