Friday, January 29, 2010

YUMMMMMMYYY




I am not exaggerating when I tell you this cookie will change your life. Sorry the picture is so small, but they are Nestle Tollhouse Ultimate Caramel filled cookies. OMG. My mom (the diet sabotoger-don't know how to spell that word), brings over these cookies last night (with a half gallon of chocolate marshmallow ice cream) and they blew us all away. I only ate one last night (that's really all you need), but this morning they were even better once they had fully cooled and hardened. Analee, you will die especially if you are hooked on the Dove with caramel right now. Everyone must try these, and try the other varieties as well. I think they have chocolate filled and a turtle variation. Luckily there are only 12 cookies in the pack!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed these cookies so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. i purposely skip the cookie dough area because it is another weekness i have (i never even cook them... chocolate chip oatmeal are my favorite)

    i bet these are good raw.

    ReplyDelete