Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday weigh- in


It's that time again. Back to the weekly weigh-ins. I haven't gotten too off track with the holidays, but I am a few pounds higher than when I was last reporting (forever ago!). Anyway, today's weight is 181.2, and I am shooting for 180 by the end of the month. Actually next Monday will be Feb. 1. I have given myself weight goals for each month, hoping to lose about 4-6 pounds per month. Not too strict. If all goes well, I will be close to my pre baby weight by June!!!!! Combine that with my major loss on the top and maybe I can actually find a cute bathing suit this summer!

2 comments:

  1. girl, i need to loose some weight SO bad.

    i just can't stop it with the sugar.
    i can't get control of my migraines to switch over to diet anything. and, can we say dove chocolates with caramel on the inside? uh, addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand. I was down to 175 before my surgery, and here I am back 5 pounds heavier. I need to get back to 160 this year, so that is the plan. I am not too terribly far from that, I just need to stop the snacking after dinner. That is what kills me. Especially the ice cream...no more ice cream. Like I said, that is only about 4 pounds a month, 1 a week. I can handle that.

    ReplyDelete