Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More cards





February is a busy month for card making! My calendar is full of 5 birthdays, a baby shower, an anniversary, and of course Valentine's Day. I was going to attempt to make valentines for Gabe's class, but I hung up that idea pretty quickly. Besides, I found Spiderman valentines with tatoos that I know Gabe would have picked out himself. I went ahead and bought them because I remember last year I almost waited too long and had trouble finding good valentines. Off to make one more card!

1 comment:

  1. yea... sometimes even though you make cards, you have to realize that only an adult would appreciate it. kids are still kids. they like candy and tattoos and stuff like that. ;)

    LOVE the middle card. i love dark - colored cards. my stamp club next month requested a "bright and colorful flowery card". that is a challenge for me! oh my!

    ReplyDelete