Monday, June 1, 2009

Weight update

Sorry I have nothing else to blog about right now, but I want to keep these blog weight updates going. Not that anyone cares, but it helps me to record it every week to keep me on track.

Today I weighed 182.8, so that is 1 lb down from last week. I did great all week until Sunday when it was party time. Gary's family has a party every weekend it seems, and Kelly had some of the most dangerous foods at this one: pigs in a blanket, mini cheesecakes, cupcakes, etc. Still, I am pleased with the 1 lb loss- next week should be better. Although, we have a party Sat and Sun, so that could be interesting!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. you lost a pound with THAT kind of food around??? you're good. you must be walking like 15 miles a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started back running, and it is so much fun this time for some reason. I do my initial 1 lap around the graveyard to warm-up, then run the second, and walk 1/2 around to cool down. It is about 45 minutes worth, and I do it 5 times a week. That is really helping with the weight loss especially when I have a bad weekend to make up for!

    ReplyDelete