Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Movie Review

As you probably have guessed by now, no I did not reach my goal weight of 179. Check back next Monday.....ughhh

On a different, more pleasant note, I finally got a chance to watch this Netflix movie last night. It was so fun and cute, and surprisingly humorous. It didn't get the best reviews, and I am not quite sure why. I love these two no matter what movie they are in, but their chemistry in this movie, specifically, is undeniable. I think this is one to add to the DVD collection. If you are in the mood for something light-hearted and easy, this movie is the one for you. I also recently purchased Seven Pounds and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, so I suppose I will watch those at some point. I haven't been in the mood for something quite so heavy and dramatic lately, but I am still anxious to see them.

Time to update my Netflix queue.....any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. No suggestions for the queue, but if you are looking to purchase -- Movie Gallery is running a Buy 2, Get 2 Free (all pre-viewed movies $14.99 and under). They guarantee their pre-viewed movies so you don't have to worry about it not working or being scratched. I am so bad with late fees, that this has become our way of watching movies! I think I've bought ten movies within the last month -- at a VERY reduced rate.

    I almost bought Bride Wars tonight at MG... after seeing your review, maybe I will go back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chris sent me some pictures from a baby shower - not sure the gal's name, but she's very preggers!!!

    well, there were lots of pictures of you, and i could tell you were skinny. you looked very skinny. you looked way smaller than 179, you looked like you'd lost 20 pounds since i'd seen you last. maybe you should wear those clothes every day or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, movies, it'll be a while before it comes out on dvd, but i watched the proposal on sneak peek last weekend. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if the movie was good. The reviews were not good, but that doesn't always mean anything. I will definitely have to rent it.

    ReplyDelete