Monday, June 22, 2009

Rachel Getting Married

It's Monday again, and no I did not make my goal weight for the second week in a row. However, I weighed 180.6, so let's just call it close enough. I'm sure by the end of the week I will have made into that wonderful 179 territory. Plus this is still 2 pounds less from my last blog. I need to try and keep it all in perspective or I will make myself crazy! Also, my 14's are getting to be a little big, so I am thrilled to death about that!

On a different note, man I was so disappointed with this movie! I have been anxiously waiting for it to come in the mail, and I finally had the chance to watch it last night. It stared off so good, but almost halfway through I had to turn it off. I was sooooo bored (and secretly wanted to finish reading New Moon!). The story line was excellent, but the execution was so long and involved. I mean, they spent like 20 minutes of the movie centered around loading and unloading the dishwasher! Maybe it was too "deep" for me. I will check online to see how it ends. Still, Anne Hathaway was AMAZING, and I have to give her credit for this role. She is becoming one of my favorite actresses. Check it out for yourselves, and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. she is a beautiful girl, that's for sure. maybe one day when we have time for movies, we can watch this. well, i can watch it. i'm sure nathaniel won't be interested in a girlish movie. :)

    keep your old clothes for me! i'm gonna try to diet! besides, my "16s" are getting tight. and when i got a swimsuit, i had to get a 18 top (mainly cause i just don't like them so tight). those big numbers are too close to 20. scary. and my feet are too fat. time to loose some weight. i'll catch you if i can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I read this blog and all I want to ask is... how did you like New Moon? I have become a bit of a freak with those books :-)

    ReplyDelete