Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Long time, no blog

It has been a while since my last blog, as I have been both busy and lazy at the same time. I have been meaning to catch everyone up on a few things, but am too tired of being on the computer all day by the end of the night. Anyway, I am going to make an easy to read list of all the events of the past few weeks without all the extra blog jargon. Here goes:

1. At the Dr. yesterday I weighed 184.8!!! Yay! Now I am down 9.6 pounds since my first weight blog
2. I was denied approval for my breast reduction surgery, and now am in the process of an appeal (I went to the Dr. yesterday to get all of the required medical documentation). I have a pretty good chance of getting approved this second time
3. Gabe used the potty for the first time!
4. I am almost done with school this semester! Only thing left is to finish my term paper
5. This Friday (Good Friday) Gabe, Gary and I are headed to the Aurora Fossil museum via the Bayview Ferry- Gabe will love this trip!
6. Monday is the annual Herring Festival in Jamesville- a family tradition
Gabe busted his lip open over the weekend, and it bled like it couldn't bleed anymore!
7. American Idol is so awesome this year- the guys are so amazing. Adam was unbelievable last night! Makes me want to buy that Tears for Fears CD
8. Thanks to my mom for saving her Food Lion receipts for the past 6 weeks, we are having an Easter ham dinner Sunday night. Easter morning we will go to church in Jamesville, followed by the traditional Easter egg hunt. It will be so much fun!
9. We have our first Jasmine bloom of the year!
10. My hostas are shooting through, along with my bleeding hearts-gotta love Spring!
11. Gabe has a haircut appt. tomorrow that I am pretty sure is not going to go well. I keep telling him about it everyday this week to get him ready, and all he has to say is, "Gabeys no like haircut!" Uh oh....

No comments:

Post a Comment