Tuesday, April 21, 2009

School's out for Summer


Only 6 more days left until the official last day of school for me! I am working on my last written assignment this afternoon, then I am done with one of the most difficult classes I have ever taken. I would almost say it is right up there with Organic Chemistry, just in a different way. It has definitely challenged me to read, learn, and write in ways I never thought possible!

Anyway, I am finally feeling a sense of achievement and completion, and I am starting to see myself in this field of librarianship. There is so much more to it than meets the eye, and I can't wait to see what's in store for me down the road. It's nice to be excited about something professionally for a change.

That is really all I have to write about today. My final term paper has been consuming me for the past two weeks, and after this last paper today, I will be free to write for fun again!

Stay tuned for some new pictures and videos of the family!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! The first class back is always the hardest. Just getting back into the swing of homework can be challenging, especially with a husband and child. Enjoy your break. You've earned it.

    ReplyDelete