Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm free!



I submitted my last paper this afternoon, so I am officially done with spring semester. Only two more semesters to go!

Tonight was the first chance I had to sit down and make some cards,and I had forgotten how much I miss it! One is a graduation card for a friend, and the other is a birthday card for my nephew. I also forgot how long each card takes-I spent 2 hours on 2 cards!

I have a ridiculously long list of things to do while I am on break (I start back May 18), and catching up on cards and blogs are just two of them. I have no idea what everyone has been up to!

Anyway, I will keep the posts coming for a while until school starts to consume me again. At least I am only taking 2 classes this summer.

Oh yeah, and the last recorded weight was 172.8 last week!

1 comment: