Friday, March 19, 2010

Race Time!



I am so excited for the Habitat race tomorrow! I have been running for just about 1 year now (seriously running), so I hope that all the hard work will pay off tomorrow. The last race I did in Greenville last summer (before my surgery) I ran a 5k in almost 36 min. The last practice race Chris and I ran was close to 33 min, so tomorrow I am shooting for 31 min. Then the following weekend, the Young Life race is in Washington. The Pirate Alumni race is in April, then finally the Not too Hot to Trot in Washington this June. If all goes well, I hope to hit the under 30 mark for the last race. It's nice to have these kinds of goals.

On a side note, I weighed 174.8 this morning, but I have been "carb-loading" this week for the race.

1 comment:

  1. good luck tomorrow! i'll be thinking about you while we are planting potatoes... :)

    ReplyDelete