Monday, March 1, 2010

Cards, cards, and more cards



I promise I will get back to my regular blogs as soon as this crazy week of school is over. I have everything due this Friday before spring break, so I am going to concentrate on my library blog and other school assignments this week. Check it out if you have time and contribute any thoughts or questions. This is really a fictional blog, but you will get the idea. It is the Lost in the Library blog under my profile.

Anyway, I did manage to make two cards over the weekend. One birthday, one Easter?

What am I going to do for spring break, you ask? Make cards, cards, and more cards! It is such a great stress reliever!

2 comments:

  1. on the easter card, is the bottom part a printed paper or do you have that stamp? i LOVE it! my sister will love it too if she ever can get online again and look at them. she has a thing for those things... are they called dandelions? for some reason i can't think of it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a stamp from Michaels. Sort of a mod flower. Actually the stamp itself has the short and tall flower together. You gave me the idea when you said you were going to try to make your own designer paper! I need to start thinking in terms of background images when stamping. It is brand new, so check your dollar stamps at the big box store!

    ReplyDelete